Information clause of RETS SP. Z O.O.
seated in Warsaw, (02-676), Postępu 21A Street
Since 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as the RODO, GDPR or the General Regulation on the protection of personal data) has been in force. The aim of the GDPR is to unify the rules of personal data processing throughout the European Union and to standardize the information addressed to natural persons and customers about their rights.
Protection of your personal data is important to RETS SP. Z O.O. which has adopted the relevant rules in this respect.
This Notice contains detailed information concerning the protection of your personal data at RETS SP. Z O.O.. As a data controller, we are responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the conduct of our business/commercial activities. The purpose of this Notice is to inform you of the personal data we collect about you, the reasons for the use and sharing of such data, the duration of storage, your rights and how you can exercise them. If necessary, additional information may be provided, when you apply for the implementation of business / commercial activities on the part of RETS SP. Z O.O. . We collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary for our business/commercial activities.
Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), RETS SP. Z O.O. informs;
1) the administrator of your personal data is RETS SP. Z O.O. ,” with its headquarters
in Warsaw, (02-676), Postępu 21A Street, VAT No. 7010411429, CRO 147079631, NCR 0000491427, Registration body: DISTRICT COURT IN WARSAW, XII COMMERICAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER
2) RETS SP. Z O.O. has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Your personal data will be processed for the following purpose:
- – conducting direct marketing via e-mail by RETS SP. Z O.O. , pursuant to the act dated 18 July 2002 on the provision of services electronically (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1219).
- – direct marketing via telephone calls, SMS, and MMS by RETS SP. Z O.O. in accordance with the Act of 16 July 2004. – Telecommunications law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1907 as amended).
- – processing of personal data by RETS SP. Z O.O.
for the purpose of: transferring to third parties, i.e. DPD courier companies, UPS and others
RETS SP. Z O.O. on the basis of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 art. 6 par. 1 item a/b/c/d/f. In the case of Article 6 par. 1 item f), processing is necessary to maintain close and positive business relationships with our customers.
3) the recipient of your personal data may be entities authorized to do so on the basis of special regulations, at their request and to the extent permitted by law, such as;
- financial, judicial, state or public authorities, research and development bodies, notified bodies, on request and to the extent permitted by law; organizers of trade fairs;
- certain members of the regulated professions, such as lawyers, notaries, bailiffs
4) the recipient of your personal data may be the service providers performing services on behalf of and at the commission of RETS SP. Z O.O., such as:
- IT companies operating the IT system and the website of RETS SP. Z O.O.
- company responsible for monitoring the premises of RETS SP. Z O.O.
- service providers who provide services on our behalf and/or at our commission, such as security companies, printers, service companies
5) Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations
6) We will store your personal data for the period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or any other period concerning our business / trade of RETS SP. Z O.O.
7) you have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, erase (you may request erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law), restrict processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if processing is based on consent) which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
8) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of GIODO (and after the appointment of a new supervisory body to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
9) To perform the contract concluded with you or to take certain steps at your request before concluding the contract. We use your personal data for the conclusion of a contract and the performance of our contracts, including for the following purpose:
- to provide you with information about our products and services
- to assist you and respond to your inquiries
- to assess whether we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions
The provision of your personal data is a contractual condition and/or a condition for the conclusion of a contract and other special regulations specified in separate regulations.
10) Your data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
How to follow the changes made to the Notification or this Information Clause:
In times of constant technological change, it may be necessary to update the Notification regularly. We encourage you to review the latest version of this online Notification
at www.re-ts.pl/en/rodo-en and/or at the management office at the company’s head office.
We will inform you of any material changes via our website or other customary electronic communication channels.
This information does not require any additional action from you.
RETS Sp. z o.o.